Monday, January 14, 2013

Way Back When. . .Card Kit

Whoa, is this a blast from the past. I found these cards in my stash and realized that I never posted them on my blog. So way back when, when I was still working many hours at Picture This and had time to do things like this, I made a card kit. This is said card kit. Sadly if you like it we no longer have it. Also sadly, I have absolutely NO idea what any of these papers are...I do know that they were doubled sided and at least one of them was the kind of paper that had 4 6x6 squares on its back side that showcased some of the other papers in its paper line. I can tell you that it's old and sold (out) because that is why card kits get made: to sell things out. The embellishments are My Minds Eye. The ribbon PT still carries: green mesh ribbon. Also the blue embossed paper is Core-dinations. The Cuttlebug embossing folder is called Moroccan Screen. The white tags are Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio. And the stamps are/were all from Leann's stash.


But don't fret over the fact that these cards are old and there's no way you can still get anything used to make them, because you still have the idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment