Friday, January 18, 2013

Graphic Bugs


I'd like to apologize in advance for the poor picture quality, but for some reason the light in my craft room and the light that my camera is able to capture just don't like to work well together when the subject of my picture taking has yellow or orange hues. (This isn't the first picture that I've posted that has had this problem as I'm sure someone has noticed, but you still get the gist of the card with this horrible lighting just not the pretty colors of the card.)

But anyway, onto the card.

Bugs are gross, but Graphic 45 was able to make them beautiful looking in this wonderful line of paper they've made called Olde Curiosity Shop. With the golden hue they were given and the stance of that fly, these bugs almost look regal.


Supplies to make a buggy card:
 Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shop paper
Spellbinders Inverted Scalloped Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment