Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Happy Hello


I love these kinds of cards. They're almost impossible to mail (they end up really thick) or way too expensive  to mail (they're really thick AND square cards are more expensive to mail)  but they're so much fun to make and hand deliver to someone. I posted one a LONG time ago that I  made for my older brother's birthday; that one had all sorts of moving parts and such and I could tell it was tons of fun to receive, but this one is much simpler than that.



Ingredients needed to make a Tri-fold card  like this one:
Ribbed 8x11" black cardstock (cut to 6x11" plus a 2x4" strip)
Graphic 45 (I think that Fashionista line but not sure)
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Dress Form Die
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Tim Holtz Blue Paint Dabber (for the spool, dress form, and to distress the edges of the Fossil cardstock)
Chipboard (for the spool and dress form)
A pretty flower embellishment
More pretty charms (find in jewelry section or brad section of craft stores)
Lace Ribbon
Fossil Cardstock

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment