Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What's the Buzzz?

So eons ago I colored this image with my Copic markers and I was going through my projects and found the image. I have about 5 of them total stamped out (with the saying as well) in on of my project boxes. Obviously this was another one of those projects that I started and intended to finish but hadn't gotten around to it yet. It's been months, probably closer to a year, since I've had this image in my bin waiting to make use of itself. 

Well! It's got use now. At least one of the 5 images does...I'll have to get around to coloring the other ones and then turning them into something spectacular. 


If you'd like to make the Beehive card this is what you'll need:

Copic Markers (Y35, B39, C00, C2, YG63, E00, E23)
Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants & Labels 18
Martha Stewart "Daisy" Punch
MME PB&J "Sunny Day"
Paper Flowers

I apologize for the fact that I don't know what the stamps are from. They do go together, they're from the same company and came out at the same time. I want to say Great Impressions but I won't commit to that.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment