Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bob

Whilst I was working in my scrap room, Bob was working on something of her own: trying to feed herself. Though she had already been fed, she was on a mission to get into that food bag. Most of the time her food is kept in that container to the right, but the bag of food that I have was too much to fit into the container, so there it sits, ready for Bob to get at it. And she has before too. I walked into my scrap room where her food is the first day I purchased that bag of food and she had pellets of food laying all over the floor. Well, she was hungry today and she was on a mission.




Here she was trying to eat at the pellets in the back of the bag that she already got out.



And then she was King Kong and stood herself atop the food container to get a better look at the situation.

What a silly kitty.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment