Thursday, February 7, 2013

PEEPS

Usually I am the one behind on their Easter cards, especially here on the blog, but I made one already and it's not even Valentine's Day! I was inspired to make this card using this paper because I was trying to organize my paper. Somehow my box for projects I'm currently doing just got all of my new paper thrown in on top of it rather than in their coordinating boxes (holiday, distressed, solids, girl, boy). Well I found this at the very bottom of my projects pile rather than in my holiday bin; I bought it with the intention of snapping a picture of my Easter basket full of PEEPS from Easter last year. Well I never got that picture (or very many other pictures last Easter) so I put this sheet of Sugartree to work on a card. And it's adorable. =)


The ingredients you need to make PEEPS are:

SUGAR



That is Sugartree paper. "Suzanne" #Su55
Shimmery yellow ribbon and green plaid ribbon
Alphabet stamps and a stamp that says "Celebrate"
I used two different alphabet stamp sets to make "EASTER" and "with your peeps".
The Celebrate stamp is by Studio G


Thanks for stopping by! 
Now go find yourself a box of peeps (and then share some with me-YELLOW please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment