Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goodie Bag

For anyone who doesn't know, Picture This has these clear purses that you can dress up. I finally decided to purchase one and play and oh my goodness! It was fun. You know all those extra scraps or diecuts from accessory sheets that you have no idea what to do with them? Perfect for this!! Because the holidays are coming up I decided that this project would take on a Christmas theme.

For this project I used :
Clear Purse
My Minds Eye: Colorful  Christmas Collection Accessory Sheet
Punk Paislee: Snow Day-Fireside


I made a template for this project of the front of the purse (also the back so cut x2 if you want the back covered), a template for the sides (x2), and one for the handle (I did this x2 as well but you dont necessarily need to). (This was all a lot of trial and error because I didn't want to take the purse apart for a template although that would work much better!)

Once my pieces were cut from the template assembling was super easy! Then all I had to do was accessorize the purse to fit the occasion. I like the results of this project so much I think I'll have to get more purses and make Christmas goodie bags for a lot of people. They're the perfect size for candies, hot chocolate mixes, or little toiletries like lipgloss or hand sanitizer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment