Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fab 5- Day 2 Spellbinders

I've got to say that I love Spellbinders! They're so versatile and add so much dimension to cards it's unbelievable.



In this card, I used Spellbinders new die set "Blossom Tags and Accents" available now at Picture This along with alot of other really great dies. I also used "Standard Large Circles".


This butterfly is not however Spellbinders, it's a new company called Cheery Lynn Designs and this particular butterfly is from the "Exotic Butterfly 2" package. However, Spellbinders does have some great Shapeabilities butterflies that look very similiar. This links to one, two, and three different Spellbinders products that are similiar to this butterfly.


And lastly, the embossing folder that I used was Cuttlebug's "Textile" for the background and the circle in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment