Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fab 5- Day 4 MFT

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Well I was just so taken by MFT that I had to create two cards today to show off for Fab 5!

Card 1:






Spellbinders Tag Trio 2
Spellbinders Labels 5
My Minds Eye Stella Rose
My Favorite Things- Pure Innocence "Popping By" Stamp Set
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Copic Markers (sorry I don't know what colors!)
Misc. brads from Picture This's "Buffet Table"
Paper Flower Embellishments
Glossy Accents (the popcorn, soda, and her shoes)


Card 2:



Pebbles Inc. "Ever After" Paper Collection (flags)
Three Bugs in a Rug "Mini Floral" paper (green plaid)
WorldWin Light Orange Dream paper
EK Success Scalloped Edge Punch
My Favorite Things- Pure Innocence " Pucker Up" Stamp Set
Copics (sorry again, I didn't record the colors!)
Glossy Accents (Lemonade pitcher and glasses)


No comments:

Post a Comment