Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tuscany, Italy

Wow, I feel like I haven't posted something in forever. I'm kind of a horrible person right now. It's not even that I don't have anything to share, it's that I haven't been on my computer much lately. (Gasp!) It was my mom's birthday last week and my husband's yesterday, so I guess I've been busy with that. And last week I found out that I get to join my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy in May!! We'll be drinking wine in our villa that overlooks a vineyard all week long. Yay! My husband is amazing enough that he's okay that he's not going. And it's over our one year wedding anniversary/my birthday, so he is extra amazing to let me go. 

But anyway, the reason this has interfered with my blogging is because instead of sitting my butt down on the couch with my laptop, I've been doing (attempting) yoga and "running" on our treadmill. Gotta get back my summer body so I can fit into those bikinis and cute summer dresses again for the trip! ;)

You guys can all look forward to some amazing pictures when I go, but for now  you can look forward to about two weeks of cards. I am forewarning you however, they're all the same card with different paper. They're gonna be called "Thank You #...". So look forward to it. I've been making a ton of them because I realized that I was severely lacking some thank you cards when our pipes froze in early February and I wanted to send a letter to our neighbors and the wonderful city workers. Now I will be stocked up though!

Thanks for hanging in there, 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment