Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa Belt Place Cards

Looking for a little something to spruce up your Christmas table? I figured out what I needed. Place cards! I originally was going to use berry picks in some way but I wasn't getting inspired by them. But then I came up with this cute idea. Santa's belt! Now, I know that the colors do not coordinate in this picture, but it's the idea that I'm going for here. I plan on buying red felt ribbon and red and green napkins tomorrow so that the place settings actually look like Christmas.

Here's what I used to make them:
Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 2
Black cs
Gold metallic ink + gold Sharpie
Ribbon with wire in the edging (to wrap around the sides of the plates-using less ribbon)
Your favorite holiday dinnerware and coordinating napkins

Have a great Christmas everyone. I hope this post gives you some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment