Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays.
I hope everyone is enjoying time with their families this holiday season. I am lucky enough to be able to spend it with two families, both days. But be sure to take time to think about the less fortunate this season. Last week my co-workers and I baked Christmas cookies and plated them for the Ruth House, a local shelter for a displaced women and children. They were very appreciative and impressed with the gesture. We ended up donating seven platters of cookies, about nine dozen. :) It was a great feeling knowing that a simple gesture like that could make someone's holiday season better. And we thought it was especially uplifting for these families with children who were displaced this Christmas.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment