Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ribbon Organization

A while ago on Pinterest, I found a page the showed you how to organize with items from the dollar store and on one of the pages of the post there was a picture of ribbon tidbits wrapped around clothespins and hung on a hanger. You can find that here. Well I have far too many ribbon tidbits to hang on a hanger so I used a jar instead. I bought me some clothespins from the dollar store and wrapped  my ribbon and put it in a clear jar. So now I don't have to dig and get things all tangled when I'm looking for a piece of ribbon. And it's very pretty looking. 


This is what my ribbon looked like before, in a big Ziploc gallon bag, some inside of other small plastic bags, all a huge mess!


And here's what it looks like after all of the ribbon wrapping. It's so much prettier! I just love it.


I hope this post gives you inspiration to start organizing your craft room if it is in need. Also, look through that entire post from the link above, it is full of fantastic and cheap ways to organize! Or just keep pinning! I always find amazing things on Pinterest for organization. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment