Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holy Cheap Christmas Cards

So yesterday I decided to buy this adorable glitter snowman paper because it was the last sheet and I figured it'd make for some easy cards. Boy was I right!! I got 6 cards out of this and they only ended up costing 38 cents per card. And two simple steps to make. I think this will be the way to go for future mass quantity Christmas card making. :)

White Luster CS
Best Creation "Just for You" #CW004
Impression Obsession cling stamp C5520

Thanks for sticking with me through so much Christmas cardmaking!! Its my favorite type of card to make.  I have lots of ideas for fall brewing in my head though, so as soon as I get to making them I'll be sure to post them. Plus, next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite theme for cardmaking!!

Thanks again for stopping by.
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment