Monday, June 25, 2012

Fab 5

McRice has new medleys out an we are loving them!

Here's what I came up with from their Fall Medley.




I used a flower picture that they  had on their medley and cut out flowers for my card from them to give my flowers a funky design.

Here's everything that I used:


McRice Fall Medley
Spellbinders Fancy Tag Trio
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Cheery Lynn Sweet Williams D 137 dies
Basic Gray Hello Lucious paper
Anna Griffin corner Punch

I got my creative juices flowing and made more cards with the Fall Medley too!


McRice Fall Medley (Crow)
Kaiser Craft "Reunion" (Background)
Spellbinders Tag Trio Two
Spellbinders Standard Lg Circle
Memory Box Grapevine Wreath
Judith Bat Lg Stubby
Twinery Brown Stripe Twin
Great Impressions Have a Frightfully Fun Halloween C405
Memento Black Ink



McRice Fall Medley (pumpkin)
Memory Box Wrought Iron Fence
Spellbinders Standard Lg Ovals
Great Impressions BOO! A135
Memento Black Ink

1 comment: