Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For My Kitchen


I had a lot of fun making this page. First of all, it's Graphic 45. Second of all, I got to use the TH/Sizzix Rosette die. Third of all, I hardly make pages although this month it seems like that's most of what I've been creating. And forth of all, it's going to be for my kitchen. As soon as I find the perfect picture to go in it, it's going up. I wanted to make a collage or something because I love this line of paper by G45 and it looks so kitchen-y. So I can't wait until I find a picture so I can hang it up!



Supplies:
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mini Rosettes die
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection Garden Suite
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collecion Botanicabella Tags
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection Secret Garden
Reminisce Autumn Forest Collection Textured Pear


No comments:

Post a Comment