Sunday, April 22, 2012

An Edward Christmas

This past weekend I really wanted to get some crafting done after work, but I hadn't bought anything new from the store so I dug around in some of the bags of paper and projects that I have laying around and made a bunch of cards, mostly with old Christmas paper. But it was still a ton of fun. I made a ton of cards and got rid of a lot of old paper that had only been used for one card.

Here's one card I made. 

The boy is Greeting Farm (Edward Cullen)
I think that the paper is a Christmas piece from MME, not sure on the polka dot
The snowflake is a Spellbinders snowflake from a variety pack 


Edward was colored with Copics:
E00 for his skin
E23 and E25 for his pants
YG63 for his shirt, layered on top of itself for texture
B39 and C10 for his hair
C10 for the black parts of his green shirt
(Also, I used C2 for his shirt underneath)


Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distressed Ink 
Stampabilites Merry Little Christmas 02



No comments:

Post a Comment